Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Craigslist - Where I'm At 7 Days In

It's been a week since I placed my Craigslist ads.  I thought I would give you an update of where I'm at.

The list ended up being slightly different.  In my previous post on selling on Craigslist I had indicated a bike trailer, bedrail guard, foldable stroller, digital baby scale, and a folding dolly.  What I ended up actually putting on Craigslist was a bike trailer, bedrail guard, foldable stroller, wooden rocking horse, and a 1989 Honda Prelude.  I decided to hold on to the digital scale for now - it can be used for many things, such as fruit and vegetable weighing, and postal weighing.  The dolly will likely get advertised later on.  The wooden rocking horse has been sitting around taking up too much space for too long.  And the Honda?  It's been a great vehicle, but it really doesn't fit our lifestyle anymore.

So, what prices did I set and what results have I had?
  • Triumph Bike Trailer Holds 2 Children - $55 - Sold in 7 days - sell price $30 (54.5% of asking price)
  • Summer Extra Wide Extra tall Bedrail - $20 - Sold in 7 days - sell price $15 (75% of asking price)
  • Combi Stroller - $55 - not sold, no emails/calls
  • Wooden Radio Flyer Rocking Horse - $75 - not sold, no emails/calls
  • 1989 Honda Prelude - $1750 - lot's of interest, several people have come by, no firm offers to date
To date I have earned $45.  That's $45 more dollars then I had a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment