- Triumph Bike Trailer Holds 2 Children - $55
- Sold in 7 days, sell price $30 (54.5% of asking price)
- Summer Extra Wide Extra tall Bedrail - $20
- Sold in 7 days, sell price $15 (75% of asking price)
- Combi Stroller - $55
- Sold on December 19, 25 days - sell price $45 (82% of asking price)
- Wooden Radio Flyer Rocking Horse - $75
- not sold, no emails/calls - dropped price to $45 since there are a lot of wooden horses for sale at Christmas time
- 1989 Honda Prelude - $1750
- lot's of interest, several people have come by, continued to get intermittent calls and queries beyond the initial two weeks, and finally sold today after 29 days - sell price $1750 (100% of asking price)
We've put $1000 into our household account to pay for the upcoming yearly city utility bill. Walter got $90 (I'll try to build in some spending/saving lessons with it). The remainder we split between us adults to do with as we see fit. I'll likely use mine for Christmas groceries and last minute stocking stuffers.
I have to say selling on Craigslist isn't always so successful. It can take a lot of patience and waiting before you see results.
I'm actually feeling a sense of loss for the Honda. It was the car Manuel drove me in on our first date. I guess I was more attached than I realized!